React Js Training in Bangalore
Ideal for : Pass Out Graduate / Job Seekers / Working people wanted to shift in Web design and Development.
- 100% Guaranteed JOB Placement Support.
- Students get Live Project to work on.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Training by 8+ Years Experienced IT Professionals.
- In a Class, Batch Size will be Max. 12 Students Only.
Weekend Classes : Available
Fees: Rs. 25,000 Rs. 15,000
100% Hands on Real-Time Project
What you will learn:
- Understand React.JS fundamental.
- Understand how Single Page React application is different than traditional web development frameworks.
- Code using new ES6 language features.
- Develop an application from scratch using React 16.
- Understand the benefits of unidirectional data flow.
- Use styled-components to create presentational components (CSS in JS).
- Use of React and Redux dev-tools for better debugging.
- Taking the advantage of immutable.js library to follow the immutable state principle.
- Understand webpack bundler and its killer features like code splitting, lazy loading, tree shaking, hot module replacement.
- Create, build, and deploy react applications to cloud.
- React ecosystem and sources for good third-party libraries.
Real life case study
All's well that Ends well,Get Real-time project to feel High on Hands-on Experience
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
End of the course, you will be working on a project. Kalibermind certifies you as a ReactJS with Redux Expert based on the project.
24hrs Classroom Program. Weekend classes: 8 sessions of 3 hours each.
Industry Curated course curriculum, mentored by industry experts.
Pre & Post Training Support
Meet your dream Course Advisor, Burn your confusion & hesitation to bring your focus.
- What is ES6.
- A word on bable.
- Block scope, let & const.
- Template literals.
- Arrow functions.
- Spread and Rest operators.
- Object literal improvements.
- Static properties and methods
- Iterators and Iterables.
- Set and Map.
- What is React?
- Why React?
- React version history
- React 16 vs React 15
- Just React - Hello World
- Using create-react-app
- Anatomy of react project
- Running the app
- Debugging first react app
- Significance of component architecture.
- Types of components
- Class based.
- Component Composition.
- What is state and it significance.
- Read state and set state.
- Passing data to component using props.
- Validating props using propTypes.
- Supplying default values to props using defaultProps.
- Understanding React event system.
- Understanding Synthetic event.
- Passing arguments to event handlers.
- Controlled components.
- Uncontrolled components.
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop.
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element.
- Error Boundaries.
- Forwarding Refs.
- Higher-Order Components.
- Setting up react router.
- Understand routing in single page applications.
- Working with BrowserRouter and HashRouter components.
- Configuring route with Route component.
- Using Switch component to define routing rules.
- Making routes dynamic using route params.
- Working with nested routes.
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component.
- Redirect routes using RedirectComponent.
- Using Prompt component to get consent of user for navigation.
- Path less Route to handle failed matches.
- What is redux.
- Why redux.
- Redux principles.
- Install and setup redux.
- Creating actions, reducer and store.
- What is React Redux.
- Why React Redux.
- Install and setup.
- Presentational vs Container components.
- Understand high order component.
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage.
React js Training Certification
The entire training course content is in line with the certification program and helps you clear React js Interview at basic and Advance level, with ease and get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Kalibermind Course Completion certification will be awarded on the completion of Project work (on expert review) and upon scoring of at least 60% marks in the the final test. Kalibermind certification is well recognized at Industry Level.
- The fundamentals of React.js. How it is different from frameworks.
- The various components of React.js, JSX and the Flux architecture.
- To build complex user interfaces having a unidirectional data flow, with React.js
- React.js best practices and how to use them to build state-of-the-art app.
- Internet Connection (Mandatory with permissions to install npm modules from git on demand)